- Create a LIMS account if you don’t already have one.
If you are not the Principal Investigator (PI), either have your PI sign up for the account, listing you in his/her contact information and s/he can submit the request OR set up an account on your PI's behalf, listing yourself as the contact person, and submit the request on his/her behalf using his/her account.
To create a LIMS account,
- Go to https://lims2.phenogenomics.ca
- Click the Register New User link
- Fill in the form
If you have any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on Service Requests > Select [Type of Service] > [Service Name]
- Fill in the form.
- Click Submit.
- Julie Yuan
- Services Coordinator
- The Centre for Phenogenomics
- 25 Orde Street, Toronto, ON M5T 3H7
- Tel: 647-837-5811 x4395
- Fax: 647-837-5834
- Email: email@example.com